Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Aid
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- HSC Financial Aid
- Loan Consolidation
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (Draft)
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information (application available after April 1, 2013 on the myUT portal)
- Work Study Program
- Financial Literacy
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
The Federal Work-Study program is federally funded and designed to assist those students who demonstrate financial need. It provides the opportunity of employment to qualified students. Students must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid each year in order to be considered for Federal Work-Study.
Since Work-Study is a campus-based program, funding is very limited and this type
of assistance usually goes to the earliest applicants with the
highest need. Funds may become available throughout the year as students do not work
their full amount of eligibility.
Many areas of our campus employ students through the Work-Study program. A list of these available positions can be found at the Career Services Office or accessed through their Web site at Career Services. It is your responsibility to contact the department requesting an interview to be hired. Remember, you must have Work-Study eligibility in order to be hired into one of these positions.