- Advanced Degree and Certificate Programs
- Admission Guidelines
- Financial Support
- Council of Graduate Students
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- Faculty Handbook
- Contact Information
- International Student Services
- College of Health Sciences
- Social Justice & Human Service
- College of Nursing
- College of Medicine and Life Sciences
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
The admission of graduate students to the College of Graduate Studies programs offered on the Health Science Campus is determined by the degree program committees of the College of Graduate Studies, taking under advisement the recommendation of the program specified by each applicant.
Admission inquiries to the College of Graduate Studies should be addressed to: College of Graduate Studies, Health Science Campus, Mail Stop 1042, 3000 Arlington Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43614-2598, phone 419.383.4107, or FAX 419.383.6140.
"For more information about the requirements for specific programs, please see the Bulletin and Handbook of the Graduate Student."
Admission Guidelines for College of Graduate Studies programs at the University of Toledo main campus.