WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- About COGS
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
- Resources for New Graduate Students
- International Student Orientation Information
- International TA SPEAK Screening
Welcome University of Toledo Graduate Students!
- Orientation for Health Science Campus Programs includes students in the following
- All Graduate Students in the College of Medicine
- All Graduate Students in the College of Nursing
- All Graduate Students in the College of Pharmacy (with the exception of PharmD Students)
Orientation Day Activities - WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2012: (REGISTRATION FORM)
- On Campus Graduate Student Orientation (General Information – All HSC Students)
8:15 - 9:00 a.m. - Continental Breakfast and Check-in
(Breakfast will consist of juice, water, breakfast bars, muffins, fruit, and other various snack items)
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. -Program Presentations
1000A/B Collier Building
(Parking note: You will NOT need a parking pass for orientation day. Please follow the yellow "Graduate Student Orientation" parking signs as posted. Also, please click here for driving directions and a map of the Health Science Campus.)
- Program-Specific Orientations - (Check with your program for specific dates/times.)
These sessions are scheduled by your specific program and some programs hold their orientations after the general HSC Student Orientation. Programs send out separate information regarding attendance requirements.
- HIPAA Training
All Health Science Campus students are required to complete HIPAA training. Sessions will be scheduled by your program and notified through their department.
One-Stop Student Resource Area
Graduate Student Lounge (3rd Floor, Mulford Library above the former Bookstore. Signs will be posted.)
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU! is the theme of this event! Featuring Student Services, Financial Aid, Student Accounts all in one area to get you ready for the start of the term. Campus Computing will be available to assist with setting up wireless service, email accounts and other technology related questions. Learn more about the amazing technology and other resources available at the Mulford Library. Have some fun and get some information from Rocket Wireless, Athletics, our student groups and more!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Manager, Administrative Services
Health Science Campus