- Tips for Graduate School
- Before Arriving on Campus
- Campus Resources
- Graduate Student Policies
- Graduate Orientation
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
As part of the orientation requirement, all new graduate students are required to complete three online modules focusing on diversity, harassment, and academic integrity. Links to each of the modules are below. Each of the modules should take you approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
Before you begin, here are a few helpful hints to assist you in completing the modules.
- For each module, the requirement will be tracked upon your completion of the module. It is not necessary to report your completion to the College of Graduate Studies Office.
- For the Preventing Harassment Module , you will need to complete a Mastery Test and at the conclusion of the test, you will be asked to enter your name and rocket number. Please be sure to click the button to record your test results. If you wish to print a completion certificate for your records, please feel free to do so.
- For the Campus Diversity Module, you will need to log in with your UTAD (MyUT) username and password. If you have not already done so, you may set up your UTAD at http://myutaccount.utoledo.edu.
- For the Academic Integrity Module, you will be asked to indicate your completion and enter your rocket number. Again, please be sure to click the submit button to record your completion. You will receive a confirmation e-mail for your records. It is not necessary to submit this to the Graduate College office. We will automatically receive notification when you have completed this module.
If you would like to provide us with any feedback about the online modules, please send an e-mail to GraduateOrientation@utoledo.edu.