- CHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics, Special Programs & Centers
- College Governance & Committees
- Research Consultation Center
- Academic Information for Graduate Students
- Graduate Forms
- CHS Student Organizations
- Support Your College
Office of Student Services
Gillham Hall MS914
Toledo, OH 43606
Student Services Website
The Constitutional Amendment Committee (CAC) provides a mechanism for developing and deliberating upon amendments to the Constitution of the CHS.
|Health and Recreation Professions|
- Term of Office: The term of office for each member of the CAC shall be 3 years.
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 3 year term; and
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 2-year term; and
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 1 year term - to achieve staggered terms.