- CHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics, Special Programs & Centers
- Research Consultation Center
- Academic Information for Graduate Students
- 2014 Research Forum
- CHS Student Organizations
- Support Your College
A) Membership: The membership of the College Council Executive Committee is specified in Article II – Sections 1-3.
B) Election: The College Council shall elect officers yearly at its first meeting in September. The Chairperson from the previous year becomes the Immediate Past Chairperson, and the Chairperson Elect from the previous year becomes the new Chairperson.
C) The College Council Executive Committee Responsibilities:
- Assist the College Council Chairperson in preparing the agenda for Council meetings
- Oversee the organization of College Council activities
- Facilitate the efficient conducting of College Council meetings.
|CHS College Council Executive Committee Members|
|Council Chairperson||Craig Black
|Council Chairperson Elect|
|Immediate Past Chairperson|