College of Health Sciences

Graduate Student Academic Information

Expectation Forms:

Incomplete/In progress Grade Agreement Form
Independent Study Contract

Student Re-Admission Forms:

Application for  Graduate Re-Admission Guidelines (if absent for one calendar year or more)
Continuation of Matriculation for Degree (for students seeking a one year extension to their original time limit)
Request for Time Extension and Course Recertification (for students seeking extensions beyond one year to their original time to degree)
Petition for Academic Fresh Start

Change Forms:

Course Request and Seminar Request Form
Request for Non-funded Late Registration (required after 15th day of semester)
Request for Change in Graduate Program
Request for Transfer Credit
Status/Advisor Change Request Form

Setting up Committee:

Composition of Committee

Plan of Study Forms:

Plan of Study for the Master’s Degree
Plan of Study for the Educational Specialist Degree
Plan of Study for the Doctoral Degree
Plan of Study Course Substitution Form 


Forms to submit BEFORE any RESEARCH activity:

GRAD form
Office of Research Forms:  IRB, etc.


Examination and Final Document Forms:


Application for Admission to Candidacy for the Degree Program
Registration for Major and Minor Exam
Official Notice of Doctoral Oral, Dissertation Proposal or Dissertation Defense
Examination Results and Proposal Form
Approval of Project
Approval of Thesis
Approval of Dissertation


Graduation Forms:

Application for Graduation
Submission Deadlines

Academic Information for Graduate Students

Graduate School Re-admission Form

Last Updated: 6/9/16