Summary of Requirements for Graduation
- Completion of all College of Graduate Studies admission requirements.
- Completion of all required courses and completion of Level II fieldwork for 12 credits.
Completion of the Capstone Experience for 12 credits.
- Completion of the program within 6 calendar years.
- Maintenance of a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. No grade lower than a C, is allowed in
the total of 95 credits required for graduation.
- Successful completion of a scholarly project. Registration for an appropriate research
course while actively working on the research project, including the semester in which
the project is presented.
- Level II fieldwork must be completed within 24 months following completion of the
didactic portion of the program. The Capstone Experience must be completed within
12 months following completion of Level II fieldwork.
- All professional occupational therapy course work must be completed at The University
- It is ultimately the responsibility of the student to assure that all administrative and academic requirements have been met.