Health and Human Service Bldg.
2801 W. Bancroft Street
Mail Stop 119
Toledo OH 43606-3390
The University of Toledo, located on a beautiful 400 acres, offers the benefits of
an urban campus located in a scenic, relaxed setting that is easily accessible to
students who commute as well as to those who choose to live nearby.
The University offers a number of student organizations and services that help to enrich every student’s experience.
The students enrolled in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program organize and oversee the Student Physical Therapy Organization (SPTO). The purpose of the SPTO is:
- To foster the growth and transition of students into the physical therapy profession
- To support the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at the University of Toledo
- To create, promote, and build friendships based on the common interests of the students in the program
- To provide students interested in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program with -information about the required academic preparation, and career options and employment opportunities in the physical therapy profession
- To present the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, the University of Toledo, and the physical therapy profession to other student professional organizations and the community
- To provide service to the community
The SPTO is a dynamic, active group that adds to the richness of the PT student experience. Students have the opportunity to attend various conferences such as the American Physical Therapy Association National Student Conclave and the Ohio Physical Therapy Association conferences where they can meet and engage with other students, attend seminars, and present their scholarly projects.
Click here for more information about campus life at the University of Toledo and the Toledo, Ohio area.