- Speech Language Pathology Home
- Mission and Strategic Plan
- Department Overview
- Speech Language Hearing Clinic
- DaZy Aphasia Centre
- Northwest Ohio Intensive
- SLP as a Profession
- Graduate Program
- Admissions & Application
Info for Graduate Program
- Graduate Program
Handbook and Forms
- Early Decision to Graduate
- Clinical Extern Practicum
- Certification and Licensure
- Grant Opportunity
- Undergraduate Program
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Advising - FAQ
Health and Human Service
A select number of highly qualified University of Toledo undergraduate students will be offered conditional admission to the Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology in the spring semester of their junior year.
Undergraduate students enrolled in the Speech-Language Pathology Program at the University of Toledo who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for Early Decision:
- Undergraduate junior status.
- Completion of prerequisite courses in natural science (biology), physical science (physics or chemistry), college level statistics, behavioral sciences (sociology and psychology), and English with a grade of B or better.
- 3.7 or greater cumulative grade point average and grade point in the major based upon all coursework up to and including the fall semester of the junior year.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two letters of recommendation from a University of Toledo faculty member; one letter of recommendation may be from a community member, but who is not a relative to the applicant).
- Completed GRE (Scores should be at or near the 40th percentile and writing score should be a 4 or higher).
- Students who meet the above qualifications should submit their materials to:
Lori Pakulski, Ph.D.
Speech-Language Pathology Program
The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH 43606
- Materials to be submitted:
- Statement of Purpose essay
- Three letters of recommendation (two from UT faculty; one may be from community)
- GRE scores
- Transcripts (unofficial are acceptable)
- Students will be notified by April 1.
- Students accepted for conditional early admission will be directed to complete a supplemental application through the University of Toledo College of Graduate Studies in their junior year.