graduate and professional degree programs, including
medicine, law, engineering, education, nursing, business,
communication and more.
Jesup Scott Honors College
- Experiential Learning at its best
- Optional three-year degree
- Preferred admission to advanced degree programs
- Optional honors on-campus housing
- Honors degree programs
- Meet the Dean - Lakeesha Ransom, PhD
- About Jesup Scott Honors College
- Honors College admission
CURrent honors student information
- Honors Course Offerings Spring 2013
- Learning Contract
- Honors Thesis
- Undergraduate Research
- Academic Village (social and housing)
- National Collegiate Honors Council Annual Conference
- Alumni Affiliate
- Update Your Information for UT Foundation
Mail Stop 504
Advance your education - research Master's and Ph.D. programs. Learn more
Opportunities to continue your education online by pursuing UT's many accredited online graduate, professional and doctoral programs.
UT offers a variety of certificates in healthcare, business and personal enrichment.
College of Law
Whether you attend full-time or part-time, you can complete your law degree with a wide array of clinical courses and internships Learn more
Toledo Law has a presumptive admissions program, UT Advantage, for UT students who meet eligibility requirements.
Toledo Law is offering this program in recognition of the high caliber of students graduating from of the University of Toledo and in continuing partnership with the University community. Visit UT Advantage for detail.
College of Medicine
The M.D. program is a student-centered, world-class program for those interested in becoming physicians and physician scientists. Learn more
College of Pharmacy
Clinical and research fellowships and residencies provide students with valuable professional training under the guidance of prominent practitioners. Learn more