Q. How do I request VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access UT resources from home?

 A. This process is only for requesting off-campus access for Faculty & Staff using Virtual Private Networking (VPN).  If you are requesting access for a vendor or external organization, please contact the IT Help Desk @ x2400.

Before requesting VPN access, please consider alternate methods of accessing UT resources.


                                                                                                                             Return to Topic



Last Updated: 2/24/16