Toledo Law LSAT Prep. Scholarship Program
The Kaplan LSAT Advantage Course will be offered at The University of Toledo College of Law late spring semester.
The retail cost of this course is $1399.
The University of Toledo College of Law will accept applications for a scholarship to subsidize the Kaplan course from applicants who would not otherwise be able to afford the retail cost of the course. If selected, LSAT scholarships recipients will be responsible for only $300 of the cost of the course.
Criteria for Application:
- Have graduated or will graduate with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college by August 1, 2018.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- Minimum 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA at the time of application.
- Ability to attend all sessions of the Kaplan LSAT Advantage Course at The University of Toledo.
- Plan to enroll in a J.D. program by August 2018.
A minimum of 10 LSAT prep. scholarships will be awarded by the College of Law.
Scholarship applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Statement relating how applicant would add a diverse perspective to the legal profession.
Scholarship applications must be submitted between February 1 – Feb. 27, 2017 through this link. Scholarship recipients will be notified of their selection in early March.
Questions about the Toledo Law LSAT Prep Course Scholarship can be directed to the Law Admissions Office at 419-530-4131 or email@example.com.