Department of Exploratory Studies
- UT Course Catalog
- Career Services
- Study Strategies
- GPA Calculator
- Health Insurance
- Division of Student Success
- Tutoring- Learning Enhancement Center
- Placement Testing
- Counseling Center
- Honors College
- Rocket Orientation
- Writing Center
- U.Select:Guide to College Transfer
- MyUT - Web Portal
1400 Rocket Hall
Monday - Friday
8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Welcome to UT!
The University of Toledo's Department of Exploratory Studies serves as an Advising Student Services Center working to enhance our students' transition to the university setting and helping them become successful in their academic pursuits.
The Department of Exploratory Studies Transfer Student menu, on the left, features links to explain:
- how the credit transfer process works toward getting your transfer credits evaluated.
- the GPA requirements to get into the program or major you are striving toward.
- GPA calculators to help you anticipate and calculate your GPA.
- what the definition of probation and suspension are at UT.
- Rocket Solution Central, the front office of UT's Financial Aid Office, Registrar's Office, and the Treasurer/Bursar's Office.
- commonly used forms on the Registrar's homepage.
If you don’t know what your major is yet, or want to make a change, our advisers are here to help. Realize, however, that the ultimate responsibility for making personal and educational decisions rests with you. For more information please see our Advising Student Services Hompage to help you learn about common advising topics such as:
- Hours for contacting Exploratory Studies Office
- Types of Advisers
- Advising/Academic Terminology
- Tips for Advising Appointments
- When to see an Advisor
Please take advantage of all the resources available for your academic success and contact your Department of Exploratory Studies advisor whenever you have questions.