Department of Exploratory Studies
- Meet the Staff
- Contact Us
- Advising Student Services
- Transfer & Internal Reinstatement Procedures
- Declaring a Major
- Multicultural Leadership and Service Living Learning Community
- UT Course Catalog
- Career Services
- Study Strategies
- GPA Calculator
- Health Insurance
- Division of Student Success
- Tutoring- Learning Enhancement Center
- Placement Testing
- Counseling Center
- Honors College
- Rocket Orientation
- Writing Center
- U.Select:Guide to College Transfer
- MyUT - Web Portal
1400 Rocket Hall
Monday - Friday
8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Transition Program will assist a student in preparing for entrance into the college of his/her choice.
This program is for admitted students who have applied to another college or program here at The University of Toledo; however they have not met the admission requirements.
Transition program is for you if one of the following applies:
- Not fully accepted into college of choice
- Missing ACT/SAT Scores
- Minimum ACT/SAT requirements not met
- GPA Requirements not met
- Core high school curriculum is not met
While in the Department of Exploratory Studies, you will be provided with intensive guidance and advising, as well as, referrals to other support services (i.e. tutoring) that will prepare you even further for successful achievement of your academic goals.
After your first semester in the Department of Exploratory Studies you may declare your major if you meet the college requirements to do so based on your college course work and GPA. See the Transfer GPA and course requirements below to declare your major.