- Tommy, September 29, 2011
- Brain Injury Dialogues: A Documentary Film, November 8, 2011
- Rory O'Shea Was Here, December 6, 2011
- Lives Worth Living: The Great Fight for Disability Rights, February 7, 2012. This event is presented by the DST program in collaboration with the Ability Center of Greater Toledo.
- See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary, March 27, 2012. This event is presented by the DST program in collaboration with the American Sign Language (ASL) program at the University of Toledo.
- F**k the Disabled, 4/16/12, SU 3018, 11 a.m. and 4/19/12, FH 2100, 7:30 p.m. This event is presented by the DST program in collaboration with Spectrum UT during the University of Toledo Diversity Week.Speakers
- Dr. Kim Nielsen, "Unfit for Inalienable Rights? Law, Property, and the Incompetent Citizen." Thursday, 29 March, 1:30 - 3:00 p.m., 2920 Field House
- Dr. Vanmala S. Hiranandani, "Disability in Disaster Situations: From Neglect to Inclusive, Sustainable Communities." Monday, 2 April, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m., 2910 Field House.
- Dr. Joanne Woiak, “'This Patient Asked for Sterilization’: Disability and Consent in Washington State Eugenics.” Wednesday, 4 April, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m., 2910 Field House.
- Dr. Jim Ferris, Poetry Reading from Slouching Towards Guantanamo. Monday, 23 April, 4- 5 p.m., Canaday Center 5th Floor, Carlson Library.
- Disability Studies Student Organization (DSSO) Events
- ADA Zoo Day 2011, 7/25/11
- Adopt-A-Family, Christmas 2011
- World AIDS Day 2011, Student Union (SU) 2582, 12/1/11, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Student Activities Fair 2012, SU Auditorium, 1/11/12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Third Annual Student Organization Gala, SU Auditorium, 2/27/12, 6 p.m.
- Major Palooza, SU Auditorium, 2/29/12, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- University of Toledo Diversity Week, 4/16/12 - 4/21/12
- Disability Studies Student Organization (DSSO) Meetings
- First Meeting for S12 Semester - SU South Lounge, 2/15/12, 6 p.m
- Second Meeting for S12 Semester - SU South Lounge, 3/27/12, 6 p.m.
- Third Meeting for S12 Semester - SU South Lounge, 4/25/12, 6 p.m.