- Imam Khattab Lecture in Islamic Studies
- Murray-Bacik Lecture in Catholic Studies
- Philip Markoxicz Lecture in Jewish Biblical Studies
- Mahatma Gandhi Lecture for Peace and Non-Violence
- Jewish Crhistian Muslim Dialogue
- Religious Studies Forum
Through the generosity of the local Hindu Temple and other generous benefactors the University has an endowed annual Mahatma Gandhi Lecture for Peace and Non-Violence. This annual lecture, held each fall on or near Gandhi’s birthday, is dedicated to topics related to Gandhi, Hinduism, or peace studies.