- AEC Staff
- Academic Coaching
- Workshops and Special Schedules
- Academic Support by Program
- Board Exam Resources
- General Academic Resources
- Register in Tutor Trac for a Review Session
- Residency Application Process
- Student Affairs
- Mulford Library
- Office of Accessibility (Main Campus Student Disability Services)
- Career Services for Students
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Office of Institutional Diversity
- Diversity Resources
- University Health Services
- Faculty Guide for Student Disability Services
Faculty Suggested Guidelines:
The following guidelines are considered best practices for faculty regarding accessibility and students with disabilities registered with Student Disability Services
If faculty should have questions please refer to the Student Disability Services faculty tab http://www.utoledo.edu/offices/student-disability-services/faculty.html .
Put a statement in your syllabus to initiate dialogue with the students.
The University of Toledo is committed to providing equal access to education for all students. If you have a documented disability or if you believe you have a disability and want to find out about requesting academic accommodations/adjustments in this course please contact Student Disability Services.
Rocket Hall 1820