- AEC Staff
- Academic Coaching
- Workshops and Special Schedules
- Academic Support by Program
- Board Exam Resources
- General Academic Resources
- Register in Tutor Trac for a Review Session
- Residency Application Process
- Student Affairs
- Mulford Library
- Office of Accessibility (Main Campus Student Disability Services)
- Career Services for Students
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Office of Institutional Diversity
- Diversity Resources
- University Health Services
- Faculty Guide for Student Disability Services
Health Science Campus
Faculty Suggested Guidelines:
The following guidelines are considered best practices for faculty regarding accessibility and students with disabilities registered with the Office of Accessibility.
Put a statement in your syllabus to initiate dialogue with the students.
For example, "Any student who feels s/he may qualify for academic accommodations in this course based on the impact of a documented disability, or who may need assistance in the event of an emergency, should contact the Office of Accessibilty to discuss your specific need(s)."
Rocket Hall 1820