Individual Academic Coaching
Individual academic coaching provides one-on-one academic assistance to students at
The University of Toledo Health Science Campus, affording the opportunity to develop
skills supporting academic and career success.
It addresses an individual's academic performance at The University of Toledo. The
primary focus of this service is to help each student reach his or her academic and
|What is addressed in individual academic coaching?
With the assistance of the Academic Enrichment Center staff, the student will identify
those areas and skills in need of improvement. Some of the frequently addressed areas
- Adjustment to The University of Toledo Health Science Campus
- Adjustment to graduate/professional school
- Job/Residency interviews
- Stress management
- Study and test taking strategies
- Test taking
- Test anxiety
- Time management
|Who can use this service?
- Any student enrolled at The University of Toledo Health Science Campus, regardless
of their academic standing, may use this service.
|Who can make referrals to this service?
- Any student can initiate contact, or faculty and staff may refer a student for individual
- The frequency and duration of individual academic counseling is up to the student.
Individual academic counseling may consist of a single session or may consist of multiple
meetings over a number of weeks.