- Map to UT-Health Science Campus
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Graduate Students
- Former Graduates
- Training in Medical Microbiology & Immunology
- News and Announcements
- Calendar of Events
- Core Facilities
- Flow Cytometry Core
- Job Openings
- Rocket Science
1. Lee BC, Choi SH, Kim TS.
Vibrio vulnificus RTX toxin plays an important role in the apoptotic death of human intestinal epithelial cells exposed to Vibrio vulnificus.
Microbes and Infection. 2008 Nov-Dec;10(14-15):1504-1513.
2. Kim TS, Lee BC, Kim E, Cho D, Cohen EP.
Gene transfer of AIMP1 and B7.1 into epitope-loaded, fibroblasts induces tumor-specific CIL immunity, and prolongs the survival period of tumor-bearing mice. Vaccine. 2008 Nov 5;26(47):5928-5934.
3. Lee, BC, O'Sullivan I, Kim E, Park SG, Hwang SY, Cho D, Kim IS.
A DNA adjuvant encoding a fusion protein between anti-CD3 single-chain Fv and AIMP1 enhances T helper type 1 cell-mediated immune response in antigen-sensitized mice. Immunology. 2009 Jan;126(1):84-91.
4. Lee BC, Lee JH, Kim MW, Kim BS, Oh MH, Kim KS, Kim IS, Choi SH.
Vibrio vulnificus rtxE is important for virulence, and its expression is induced by exposure to host cells.
Infect. Immun. 2008 Apr;76(4):1509-17. Epub 2008 Feb 4.
5. Lee JH, Rhee JE, Park U, Ju HM, Lee BC, Kim TS, Jeong HS, Choi SH.
Identification and functional analysis of Vibrio vulnificus SmcR, a novel global regulator.
J. Microbiol Biotechnol. 2007 Feb;17(2):325-34.
6. Lee JH, Kim MW, Kim BS, Kim SM, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH.
Identification and characterization of the Vibrio vulnificus rtxA essential for cytotoxicity in vitro and virulence in mice. J. Microbiol. 2007 Apr;45(2):146-52.
7. Park NY, Lee JH, Kim MW, Jeong HG, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH.
Identification of the Vibrio vulnificus wbpP gene and evaluation of its role in virulence.
Infect. Immun. 2006 Jan;74(1):721-8.
8. Park NY, Lee JH, Lee BC, Kim TS, Choi SH.
Identification and characterization of the wbpO gene essential for lipopolysaccharide synthesis in Vibrio vulnificus. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 2006 16(5):808-816.
9. Lee BC, Kim SH, Choi SH, Kim TS.
Induction of interleukin-8 production via nuclear factor kappaB activation in human intestinal epithelia cells infected with Vibrio vulnificus. Immunology. 2005 Aug;115(4):506-15.
10. Lee BC, Choi SH, Kim TS.
Sulforhodamine B assay to determine cytotoxicity of Vibrio vulnificus against human intestinal cells.
J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 2004 14(2):350-355.