- Residency Home
- Program Highlights
- Facilities and Training Centers
- Our Residents
- Research Opportunities
- Salary and Benefits
- Living in Toledo
Additional Orthopaedic Links
- Bone Biology Lab
- Fast Facts about Orthopaedic Center
- George Issac Minimally Invasive Surgery Center
- Graduate Education Site
Health Science Campus
Dowling HallSecond Floor, Room # 2440
Fax: 419.383.6170 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orthopaedic Center at The University of Toledo Medical Center provides patients the highest-quality care by offering the convenience of an all-inclusive orthopedic experience.
The UT Orthopaedic Center offers:
- Appointments within 24 hours of calling the center, or immediately if it is an emergency
- 28 exam rooms
- Exclusive imaging technology, including MRI, X-RAY, and DEXA imaging
- Cast, splint, and procedure rooms
- A procedure and urgent care room
- An on-site laboratory
- An educational conference center
- Enhanced physician and nurse work stations equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Access to consultations with other specialists, such as neurology, pulmonary, cardiac, nephrology, trauma, and radiology
- Patient-centered experience that provides free valet parking, a coffee and snack bar, elegant and expansive waiting rooms with flat panel televisions, and additional concierge services and waiting areas that include coffee and a gift shops
The Orthopaedic Center at The University of Toledo Medical Center is truly a “hospital within a hospital” and a one-stop-shop for orthopaedic patients.“This facility is designed to give patients personalized care as well as easy, convenient access to postoperative and follow-up visits.”
--Dr. Nabil Ebraheim, UT Professor and Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery
In addition to having a complete on-site Orthopaedic Clinic which sees over 40,000 patients annually, the University of Toledo Medical Center includes the George Issac Minimally Invasive Surgery Center and 319-bed in-patient hospital situated on a beautiful wooded 350-acre site in Northwest Ohio. The UTMC extends its services into many communities in Northwest Ohio and touches thousands of lives each year.
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, established in 1855, is the critical care regional referral and teaching center within the Mercy Health Partners system,
a seven hospital, faith-based system serving Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
St. Vincent is home to five Life Flight air ambulances, holds the highest designation for treating high risk mothers and babies, is a Level I Trauma Center for children and adults, and is an accredited Chest Pain Center. St. Vincent maintains a completely modern, attractive, and secure campus and also takes a leadership role in providing quality medical education and community development.
Shriners Hospitals for Children® in Lexington, Kentucky has been a leader in pediatric orthopaedic care since 1922. In fact, they have the largest full-time staff of pediatric orthopaedic surgeons in the U.S. By training in a hospital dedicated to providing medical and rehabilitative services to children with congenital anomalies and conditions, problems resulting from orthopaedic injuries and diseases of the neuromusculoskeletal system, our resident program exposes you to a great variety of cases during the four month rotation in Lexington.