to the 23rd Annual International CEA Symposium
Held on August 15 – 18, 2013
at the Park Inn hotel located in the historic downtown Toledo, Ohio, USA
Registration is OPEN NOW:
$200 per person (Please click here to Register)
|Location:||Park Inn by Radisson at: 101 North Summit Street. Toledo, OH 43604|
Guests should make their own registration by calling: 1-800-670-7275 (toll free),
or 419-241-3000 (direct)
In order to receive the CEA special rate of $104.00 plus tax, Please refer to the following block code:
"1308DIABET" or "CEA Symposium 2013"
|Cut-Off date:||07-25-2013. Reservations received after the cut-off date will be accepted on a space
and price available basis.
Guests are required to leave credit card information for booking confirmation.
Credit cards will not be charged until the time of the meeting.
Toledo Travel Guide:
* The nearest airport is: Toledo Express Airport (IATA: TOL), 11013 Airport Highway, Swanton, +1 419 865-2351
* The nearest regional/international airport is Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
Airport Shuttle Services available from Toledo, Ohio to The Detroit Metropolitan Airport by reservation. Reservations: (313) 759-7741.
* Greyhound, 811 Jefferson Avenue, +1 419 248-1477.
* Megabus offers low-cost bus service to Toledo from Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Pittsburgh. The Megabus stop in Toledo is on the south side of the Southwyck Shopping Center, at the northwest corner of Southwyck Boulevard and Cheyenne Boulevard. Buses often have wifi internet connection on board.
* TARTA is the local public transportation.
Amtrak's Capitol Limited and Lake Shore Limited routes both stop at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza train depot at 415 Emerald Avenue.
Toledo is located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/I-90.
* Toledo Museum of Art Glass Pavilion, Monroe St. directly across from Museum of Art.
* Raceway Park, 5700 Telegraph Road (south of Alexis), +1-419-476-7751 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Live Horse Racing
* Toledo Museum of Art, 2445 Monroe Street (at Scottwood Avenue), +1-419-255-8000, e-mail: email@example.com), Video Review of the Museum Admission to the Museum is free at all times. Special exhibitions or events may require purchased tickets.
* Toledo Zoo, +1-(419)-385-4040.
* Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral, 2535 Collingwood Avenue, +1-419-244-9575.
* The Old West End -- the blocks north of the Art Museum. The Historic neighborhood is full of huge old mansions and 100-year-old trees.
Performing Arts and entertainment:
* Toledo Opera, 425 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 601, +1-419-255-7464 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-419-255-6344).
* Toledo Jazz Society, 425 North St. Clair, +1-419-241-5299 (fax: +1-419-241-4777).
* Toledo Symphony Orchestra, 1838 Parkwood Avenue, #310, +1-419-246-8000 (email@example.com, fax: +1-419-321-6890.
* Toledo Ballet, 5001 Monroe Street (Westfield Franklin Park), +1-419-471-0049 (fax: +1-419-471-9005).
* Toledo Mud Hens, 406 Washington St. (downtown), +1-419-725-HENS. Toledo's legendary AAA baseball team (Detroit Tigers affiliate) plays their home games at Fifth Third Field in downtown Toledo. It was named the best minor league ballpark in America by Newsweek magazine. With plenty of free parking, great food, and a great atmosphere, a Mud Hens game is fun for the whole family.
* Rally by the River