- Mission Statement
- CeDER Administrative Structure
- Research Programs
- CEA Symposium 2013
- CEA Objectives
- CEA Registration
- CEA Agenda
- CEA Participants
- Faculty Editorial Board
- Trainees Archive
- Core Facilities
- Enrichment Programs
Health Science Campus
Block Health Science Building
Room 144, Mail Stop 1009
- CeDER is working closely with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation (JDFR) to promote public awareness and promote the fight against the disease and its complications.
Drs. Najjar and Bourey have served on the local chapter of the ADA board, and Dr. Najjar remains on the JDFR board. The center is active in sponsoring fundraising activities for these organizations. The University / CeDER sponsored the ADA walk to Cure Diabetes in December 2010, to raise funds for diabetes research (Silver Achievement Level).
- CeDER members with UT Students for Diabetes and Awareness raised $5,526.18 to support
JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes on October 1st, 2011.
- The Endocrinology division has expanded to include diabetes care and nutrition educators.
These professionals have been reaching out to the community to educate patients about
diabetes and obesity management. (CeDER brochure).
- CeDER staff, students and faculty from the University of Toledo raised awareness by their support of the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes on September 21, 2014.