- Faculty and Staff
- Master of Science in Occupational Health (MSOH)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Certificate in Biostatistics and Epidemiology or Certificate in Epidemiology
- Certificate in Contempory Gerontological Practice
- Certificate in Occupational Health
- Certificate in Public Health & Emergency Response
- Certificate in Global Health
- MPH/MBA Dual Degree
- MPH/MD Dual Degree
- 3+2 BS/MPH Dual Degree
- Diversity at UT
- College of Medicine and Life Sciences
- Center for Successful Aging
- Public Health Student Organization (PHSO)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine on Facebook
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE IN ACTION
Health Science Campus
Fourth Floor/Room 4416
- History and Mission
- Program Objectives, Outcomes, and Delivery
- Curriculum Design
- Plan of Study
- MSOH External Advisory Committee
- Application and Admission
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Course Descriptions
- Course Schedule
- Graduate School: Student Handbook
- Registration, Plan of Study, and Other Forms
- ABIH Code of Ethics
- AIHA Ethical Principles
PLAN OF STUDY
The Plan of Study is a defined program contracted between the student and the institution. The institution specifically indicates that it will award the degree sought by the student if the work is satisfactorily completed. Similarly, students specifically agree to their responsibility for completing the degree. The procedure is as follows:
1. Completion of the Plan of Study form with the signatures of the student, the Major Advisor and all members of the Advisory Committee.
2. The Plan of Study must be submitted in satisfactory form by the end of the second semester of study.
3. Changes in the Plan of Study must be approved by the Major Advisor and a majority of the Advisory Committee.
4. Resubmission of the Plan of Study is recommended if changes are substantial.
5. The Plan of Study must meet all the statutory regulations of the College of Graduate Studies and must be approved by the Chairman of the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine and Senior Associate Dean of the College of Graduate Studies.
To access the MSOH Plan of Study, click here.