Master of Science in Occupational Health : Industrial Hygiene
PLAN OF STUDY
The Plan of Study is a defined program contracted between the student and the institution. The institution specifically indicates that it will award the degree sought by the student if the work is satisfactorily completed. Similarly, students specifically agree to their responsibility for completing the degree. The procedure is as follows:
1. Completion of the Plan of Study form with the signatures of the student, the Major Advisor and all members of the Advisory Committee.
2. The Plan of Study must be submitted in satisfactory form by the end of the first 12 semester credit hours.
3. Changes in the Plan of Study must be approved by the Major Advisor and a majority of the Advisory Committee.
4. Resubmission of the Plan of Study is recommended if changes are substantial.
5. The Plan of Study must meet all the statutory regulations of the College of Graduate Studies and must be approved by the Chairman of the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine and Senior Associate Dean of the College of Graduate Studies.
To access the MSOH Plan of Study, click here.