- Course Schedules
- Department Faculty
- Master of Science in Occupational Health (MSOH)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Certificate in Biostatistics and Epidemiology or Certificate in Epidemiology
- Certificate in Contempory Gerontological Practice
- Certificate in Occupational Health
- Certificate in Public Health & Emergency Response
- Certificate in Global Health
- MPH/MBA Dual Degree
- MPH/MD Dual Degree
- 3+2 BS/MPH Dual Degree
- Diversity at UT
- College of Medicine and Life Sciences
- Center for Successful Aging
- Public Health Student Organization (PHSO)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine on Facebook
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE IN ACTION
- Job Postings in Public Health
Health Science Campus
Janis Brown, Assistant to the Chair
Fourth Floor/Room 4416
Click on the links below to view discussions about current news and the relationship to public health issues. The conversations are conducted by Dr. Paul Rega, MD, and Dr. Brian Fink, PhD--both from the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
A Case of Vibrio Vulnificus Swimming in the wrong place can kill you!
All You Want to Know About Seasonal Flu Vaccines Not sure you are ready? Here are the facts to help you decide.
Kidneys and Cannabinoids--What Pot Can Do to Your Kidneys!
FDA Takes Action on Nizoral Pills--There's a Fungus Among Us!
Ginko Biloba and the Geriatric Population-- Does it really work?
Salmonella Saintpaul Cucumber Outbreak--What bugs are in your food?
The Hajj and MERS-CoV--Hajj Pilgrims Denied Visas to Avoid Spreading Disease!
Drowsy Driving--Stayin' Awake and Stayin' Alive