- Department Introduction
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Dept. Research Areas
- Research Facilities
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Frontiers in Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis Series
- School of Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Saturday Morning Science
- Alumni News
- Donating to Chemistry at UT
- UT Dept. of Safety and Risk Management
- Jobs in Chemistry
- Register Your CV/Resume
- NIST Standard Reference Database
- American Chemical Society
Room: BO 2022
Mail Stop: 602
1. Jared L. Anderson and Daniel W. Armstrong. "High Stability Di-ionic Liquids
Salts" 2008, US 2008/0027231 A1; IP Licensed Technology to Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.
2. Sasidhar Varanasi, Constance Schall, Ananth Dadi, Kripa Rao, Jared L. Anderson, Praveen Paripati, Guneet Kumar. "Biomass Ionic Liquid Pretreatment" 2008, WO 2008112291 A2. IP Licensed Technology to SuGanit Systems, Inc.
3. Jared L. Anderson. "Ionic Liquids and Polymeric Ionic Liquids, including Boron-Selective Ionic Liquids, Methods of Making and Methods of Use Thereof" 2010, WO 20100017564 A1.
4. Jared L. Anderson, Fei Zhao, Yunjing Meng, and Qichao Zhao. "Polymeric Ionic Liquids, Methods of Making and Methods of Use Thereof" 2010, WO 2010017563 A1.
5. Jared L. Anderson. "Synthesis of Polymeric Ionic Liquid Coated Support Using a Photochemical Polymerization Process" 2013, WO 2013181345 A2.