- Environmental Sciences Home
- Career Paths & Opportunities
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Faculty, Staff, Students
- Faculty Research Interests
- Facilities & Research Equipment
- Student Services
- DEPARTMENT RESOURCES
- ES Seminar Schedule
- Computer Lab & MacBook Cart Reservations & Calendar
- Science Day 2013
TOLEDO PEREGRINE PROJECT
- Our Department is proud the host the Toledo Peregrine Project with live audio/video of the peregrine falcon nest at the top of University Hall! Learn about falcons and support the fal-cam!
- College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics (NSM)
- NSM College Catalog
- UT Academic Calendar
- UT Campus Map (PDF)
Revision of the Current Requirements for Graduate Students Regarding EEES 6930/8930
First, the EEES 6930/8930-001/002 course will not be used for the guest speaker program and is no longer a required course for graduate students. The guest-speaker program will henceforth be housed under the banner of “Departmental Colloquium,” which has an attendance requirement for graduate students but is not taken by them as a course.
Second, the Ecology and Geology graduate students are required to take 1 hour of EEES 6930/8930-003 (graduate orientation) during their first year and this counts toward the required coursework for their degrees.
These changes will become effective beginning in the Spring 2008 semester.