Welcome to the LEC
- Lake Erie Center Home
- Our Mission
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty, Staff & Students
- News & Reports
- Education & Outreach
- Prospective Students
- NSF GK-12 Program
- NSF URM Program
- FOLEC (Friends of the LEC)
- UT Sustainability
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Maps and Directions
- Contact Us
- View the summer 2013 LEC newsletter (PDF; 1.8 mb)
- Lake Erie Center Weather Station
- Check the Nowcast Water Quality Report for the Lake Erie Beach at Maumee Bay State Park
- View streaming video from our recent public lectures
- Learn about our new Environmental Sensor Network
6200 Bayshore Rd.
Oregon, OH 43616
Conferences and Meetings at the LEC have been sponsored by the following agencies: US Department of Agriculture, the US Army Corps of Engineers, Lake Erie Commission, NOAA Great Lakes Aquatic Ecosystem Research Lab (GLERL), US EPA, Ohio EPA, Ohio Division of Wildlife, Toledo Metropolitan Association Council of Governments (TMACOG), Maumee River Basin Partnership of Local Governments (MRBPLG), Toledo Port Authority, Ohio Department of Natural Resources, the Maumee Bay Bacterial Task Force, and many others.
For more information about reserving space at the LEC for your group meeting, click here.