Welcome to the LEC
- Lake Erie Center Home
- Our Mission
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty, Staff & Students
- News & Reports
- Education & Outreach
- Prospective Students
- NSF GK-12 Program
- NSF URM Program
- FOLEC (Friends of the LEC)
- UT Sustainability
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Maps and Directions
- Contact Us
- View the Winter/Spring 2014
LEC Newsletter (PDF, 1.7 mb)
- View our recent press releases
- Lake Erie Center Weather Station
- View streaming video from our recent public lectures
- Learn about our Environmental Sensor Network
6200 Bayshore Rd.
Oregon, OH 43616
The Lake Erie Center offers a summer educational program for local 4th and 5th grade elementary students.
The next program will be in 2014.
Contact Rachel Lohner (firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.530.8364) for more information and to register.
Our "Naturalist Night" programs are also great for kids! See our events page for upcoming programs.