Welcome to the LEC
- Lake Erie Center Home
- Our Mission
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty, Staff & Students
- News & Reports
- Education & Outreach
- Prospective Students
- NSF GK-12 Program
- NSF URM Program
- FOLEC (Friends of the LEC)
- UT Sustainability
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Maps and Directions
- Contact Us
- View the Winter/Spring 2013
Newsletter (PDF, 1.5mb)
- Lake Erie Center Weather Station
- Check the Nowcast Water Quality Report for the Lake Erie Beach at Maumee Bay State Park
- View streaming video from our recent public lectures
- Learn about our new Environmental Sensor Network
6200 Bayshore Rd.
Oregon, OH 43616
Lake Erie Center Facilities
LEC Room Reservations
The Lake Erie Center has several different spaces that may be reserved for meetings, presentations, and classes.
1.Room 153, a classroom or meeting space that is ideal for groups of 10 to 25.
2. Room 155, the large classroom that is often used for meetings of 25 to 50 people but can hold up to 100+ people depending on chair/table setup.
3. The Conference room for smaller groups/classes of up to 8‐10 people.
4. The LEC lobby for presentations, gatherings, and/or meals can comfortably seat 40+ people.
5. The LEC patio for up to 15 people for outdoor enjoyment.
For individual events such as meetings and press conferences there is a reservation and setup fee of $50 for a half day and $100 for a full day. Additional fees may apply if complicated or customized setups are required. Multiple days and/or multiple room reservations will bill assessed on an individual basis.
Occasionally, evening and weekend events may be permitted but will require an additional fee to compensate a LEC employee that is required to be in attendance.
Contact Patricia Uzmann (firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-530-8360) to check availability and to make a reservation.
Dining near the Lake Erie Center
6067 Bayshore Road, Oregon
Bayshore Supper Club
5307 Bayshore Road, Oregon
16 South Stadium Road, Oregon
BJ's Hideaway Steakhouse
506 S Lallendorf Road, Oregon
Maumee Bay State Park Water's Edge Restaurant
1750 State Park Road, Oregon
Michael's Cafe and Bakery
101 Main Street, Toledo
Order in advance for delivery