- About the College of Nursing
- Assessment Plan
- Community of Nurse Preceptors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Pre-Nursing Student Organization
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
- Contact your nursing advisor to obtain a BSN Professional Major Supplemental Application
- Complete the NursingCAS online application https://portal.nursingcas.org/.
- General information regarding NursingCAS can be found at http://www.nursingcas.org.
- Please view this quick tutorial about applying through NursingCAS (please note: BSN students do not need to complete professional experiences and references section).
- Before you begin the online application obtain student copies of your college transcripts to assist you in completing the course work section for the application.
- Read the NursingCAS Admission Code of Cooperation for applicant responsibilities.
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended by using the transcript request form in NursingCAS. Complete the form and submit it to the registrar’s office of each institution attended and instruct them to enclose the form with your official sealed transcript. Transcripts must be sent to the NursingCAS Transcript Department. Nursing CAS accepts official transcripts directly sent from the registrar’s office ONLY. Please send transcripts as early as possible and no less than 4-6 weeks before the application deadline due to the time needed by NursingCAS to verify your application.
- Please check with your nursing advisor to determine if the advisor requires official transcripts. A final transcript must be sent at the completion of in progress courses to the nursing advisor at the home university.
- Pay the initial service fee of $45 when submitting the NursingCAS application.
Applications must be submitted by the posted deadlines (Dates are subject to change)
|Program Name||NursingCAS and Supplemental
|NursingCAS and Supplemental
|BSN (summer entry)||October 1||January 15|
|BSN (fall entry)||February 15||May 1|
|BSN (spring entry)||June 1||September 1|
|RN-BSN (fall entry)||February 15||May 1|
|RN-BSN (spring entry)||July 1||
|*Please note: NursingCAS will have a 3 day maintenance period from Aug. 7-9, 2012. During this time period applicants will not be able to log into their application and new applicants will not be able to create an account. However, once the maintenance period ends, applicants can log back into their application without a problem and will not have to re-enter any information. Additionally, new applicants will be able to create an account once the maintenance period ends.|
Return the BSN Professional Major Supplemental Application to the appropriate nursing advisor.
|The University of Toledo - Main Campus
Toledo, Ohio 43606-3390
|Bowling Green State University
College of Health & Human Services
Nursing Advisor, Health Center, Rm. 102
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
|Contact your nursing advisor|
|Complete BSN Professional Major Supplemental Application|
|Obtain student copies of transcripts to begin NursingCAS application|
|Read NursingCAS Admission Code of Cooperation for applicant responsibilities|
|Complete transcript request form for each institution attended and direct registrar’s office to attach the form to official transcripts and mail directly to NursingCAS Transcript Department|
|Complete NursingCAS application and electronically submit with payment by the posted deadline|
|Return BSN Professional Major Supplemental Application to the appropriate nursing advisor by the posted deadline|
|Provide final transcripts of in progress courses to the appropriate nursing advisor|