- About the College of Nursing
- Assessment Plan
- Community of Nurse Preceptors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Pre-Nursing Student Organization
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
|Program Name||NursingCAS & Supplemental Applications Open
(dates subject to change)
|NursingCAS & Supplemental Application Deadline
(dates subject to change)
|MSN-DNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|BSN-DNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|MSN FNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|MSN FNP (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|MSN PNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|MSN PNP (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|MSN Nurse Educator (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|MSN Nurse Educator (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|MSN BSN to CNL (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|MSN Graduate Entry CNL (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|Certificate FNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|Certificate FNP (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|Certificate PNP (fall entry)||September 15, 2013||December 15, 2013|
|Certificate PNP (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|Certificate Educator (spring entry)||June 1, 2013||September 1, 2013|
|YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
A completed application consists of a verified NursingCAS application and a complete nursing supplemental application
The Graduate Nursing Program Application Process consists of an application through
NursingCAS and a Nursing Supplemental Application:
NursingCAS Application Process:
Before you create an application through the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NursingCAS):
- Obtain student copies of your college transcripts to assist you in completing the
course work section of the application.
- Request official transcripts using the Transcript Request Form in NursingCAS. Students are required to have their official transcripts sent directly to NursingCAS. This form can be printed from the "Colleges Attended" section once you create an application. Complete the form and submit it to the Registrar's office of each institution attended. Please advise the Registrar's office to enclose the transcript request form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to the NursingCAS transcript processing center.
- Read the NursingCAS Admissions Code of Cooperation for applicant responsibilities.
General information regarding NursingCAS can be found at http://www.nursingcas.org/.
- Please view this quick tutorial about NursingCAS (please note: students applying for graduate programs must submit personal statement, recommendation forms, etc. to the College of Graduate Studies, not through NursingCAS).
Complete the NursingCAS application at https://portal.nursingcas.org. Application must be electronically submitted by the posted deadline
|CAS initial service fee*||
- NursingCAS processing may take up to five weeks after your application, transcripts,
and payment is received.
- Submit 3 recommendations, to be submitted electronically on your behalf via the "References"
section of NursingCAS.
- Submit your personal statement via the "Personal Statement" section of NursingCAS,
title it "University of Toledo"
- Uplaod a copy of your current resume or CV in the "Document Upload" section of NursingCAS
Nursing Supplemental Application:
The Nursing Supplemental Application can be found through The University of Toledo at http://apply.utoledo.edu.
|Supplemental fee: $45
Application fee is paid at the time of submission
Applications must be electronically submitted by the posted deadlines
Nursing supplemental materials must include:
- Final, official transcripts showing degree conferred or completion of in progress
courses should be sent to The University of Toledo at the time an offer of admission
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report (taken within five years).
(Required for MSN Graduate Entry Clinical Nurse Leader and foreign trained applicants)
Submit official results to Institutional Code: 1845
- Documented, supervised clinical hours in master's program (MSN-DNP applicants only)
- Applicants who are nurses with a bachelor degree from another country need to contact
Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools at www.cgfns.org for analysis verifying BSN or equivalent.
- International applicants need official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL* or IELTS* Minimum required test scores http://www.utoledo.edu/graduate/prospectivestudents/admission/guidelines.html) score report (taken within two years), US citizenship or appropriate visa, financial statement, and evidence of an earned bachelor degree as evaluated by one of the following services:
The foreign transcript report is to be sent directly to NursingCAS from the foreign transcript evaluation agency. Do not send foreign transcripts to NursingCAS. NursingCAS only accepts foreign evaluations.
All international applicants must contact the International Services Coordinator/Graduate Admissions: 419-383-4107.