Graduate Nursing Program Information Sessions
Plan to attend and learn more about the following Graduate Nursing Programs:
- Post Masters to Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN-DNP) program; designed for advanced practice nurses and nurse leaders with MSN/MS (Nursing) offered in consortium with Wright State University
- Post Baccalaureate to DNP (BSN-DNP) program; designed to take BSN prepared nurses to highest level of clinical practice. Current majors offered are Family Nurse Practitioner and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Master of Science in Nursing (Advanced Practice programs and Nurse Educator program)
- MSN Graduate Entry Clinical Nurse Leader (for non-nurses who wish to become RNs)
- Graduate Certificates in Advanced Practice Nursing and Nursing Education
If you have a disability and require an accommodation during this event during this event, please contact the Office of Student Services at 419-383-5810. Accommodation requests may also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 419-383-5894.