- About the College of Nursing
- Assessment Plan
- Community of Nurse Preceptors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Pre-Nursing Student Organization
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Martha Sexton, MSN, RN
Director, LRC & Interprofessional Simulation
The interprofessional open lab was created to give students from all healthcare disciplines at UT an opportunity to practice their skills at a time that fits into their hectic schedules. The lab is generally opened from 8:30am to 7:30pm Monday –Friday and Saturdays 9am-2pm. In addition to providing practice time, the open lab is a perfect setting for healthcare students from different disciplines to interact. Teamwork in healthcare is an essential ingredient to increasing quality care and patient safety; we are committed to preparing our students for interprofessional collaborative practice.
Open Lab Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact Diane Foley at 419-383-5833.