The general scholarship application for the College of Nursing is available below. In order to be considered, applicants must be admitted to the nursing major as a University of Toledo student. Unless otherwise noted, students must complete a general nursing scholarship application in order to be considered for an award.
BSN Professional Major and Graduate Nursing Scholarship applications may be mailed or dropped off to:
The University of Toledo
Office for Student Services
Health Science Campus-Collier Building, Room 4405, MS 1026
3000 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
OR you may fax applications to 419.383.5894.
Note: All need-based scholarships require that a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) be on file. Students may complete the FAFSA online at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
The University school code for completing FAFSA is 003131. Information provided on each scholarship is subject to change.
Students wishing to use their scholarship for summer enrollment must complete a summer aid application (available in late March/early April) at http://www.utoledo.edu/. If you are filing a FAFSA, it must be completed and accepted before your summer aid application can be processed. In addition, if you are selected for verification, your verification must be complete before your summer aid application can be processed.
- Dates and Deadlines
- The University of Toledo Undergraduate Scholarships
- BSN Professional Major Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Graduate Scholarship Application
Additional scholarship opportunities available at the undergraduate and/or graduate
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ohio Board of Regents: Ohio Financial Aid
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc. (for masters and doctoral degree study in nursing)
- Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP) for future nurses and for future Nurse Instructors