- Directions and Maps
- About the College of Nursing
- CCNE CIPR Resources
- Community of Nurse Preceptors and Mentors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
Welcome to Student Services!
We can assist nursing students with:
- academic performance
- change of majors
- course selection
- course prerequisites
- graduation questions
- identifying campus resources
- personal issues (all appointments are confidential)
- program overview with curriculum - Monday thru Friday at 1:15 p.m. (please call ahead for appointment)
- other general concern
Convocation and Commencement:
“Walk-in Wednesday” Advising:
- Every Wednesday, from 9am—4pm
- UT Main Campus, Carlson Library, Lower level room 0095
- Current, continuing students in the College of Nursing can meet with an undergraduate advisor
- No appointment necessary
College of Nursing Ambassador Program:
The College of Nursing Ambassadors assist with nursing events for current and prospective nursing students each semester, and represent The University of Toledo College of Nursing by serving as a role model for nursing programs for a minimum of two semesters.
Nursing Ambassador will participate in nursing events, which include, but not limited to, Preview Days, Experience Days, Information Sessions, Career Fairs, Diversity Mixers, Summer Career Fridays, School Visits, Latino Youth Summit, and New Student Orientation.
Interested in being a Nursing Ambassador?
- Must be admitted to the upper division Bachelor of Science in Nursing program or a graduate nursing program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and willingness to engage with students and families
- Familiarity with The University of Toledo and the College of Nursing
- Must attend training and development activities
- Must commit to serving as an Ambassador for a minimum of two semesters and must be available to attend majority of scheduled events
- Gain leadership skills and experience
- Professional shirt provided to wear at events
- Meals provided at catered programs
- Letter of recommendation from the dean or program chai
- Gift card
How to Apply:
Those interested in applying as a College of Nursing Ambassador must complete the Ambassador Application, submit a copy of your resume, and provide 1 letter of reference.
Please send application, resume, and letter of reference to Jessica Gast, Communications and Recruitment Specialist, by email at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Collier Building 4413, or mail to 3000 Arlington Avenue, Mail Stop 1026, Toledo, OH 43614.
Deadline to submit is 9/19/2014!
- College Catalog
- Forms and Resources
- Honor's Program
- Library Information
If you are a prospective nursing student and would like to learn more about our BSN program or visit our Heath Science Campus for a tour, please contact Student Services at email@example.com or 419.383.5810. College of nursing tours are available Monday thru Friday at 1:15 p.m. (please call ahead for appointment).