College of Nursing Student Services
Welcome to Student Services!
The Office of Student Services can assist nursing students with:
- Academic performance
- Change of majors
- Course selection
- Course prerequisites
- Graduation questions
- Identifying campus resources
- Personal issues (all appointments are confidential)
- Program overview with curriculum - Monday thru Friday at 1:15 p.m. (please call ahead for appointment)
- Other general concern
- Need to see an Undergraduate advisor? Make an appointment at 419.530.2673
- UT Main Campus, Rocket Hall, Suite 1400
College of Nursing Ambassador Program:
The College of Nursing Ambassadors assist with nursing events for current and prospective nursing students each semester, and represent The University of Toledo College of Nursing by serving as a role model for nursing programs for a minimum of two semesters.
Nursing Ambassador will participate in nursing events, which include, but not limited to, Preview Days, Experience Days, Information Sessions, Career Fairs, Diversity Mixers, Summer Career Fridays, School Visits, Latino Youth Summit, and New Student Orientation.
Interested in being a Nursing Ambassador?
- Must be admitted to the upper division Bachelor of Science in Nursing program or a graduate nursing program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and willingness to engage with students and families
- Familiarity with The University of Toledo and the College of Nursing
- Must attend training and development activities
- Must commit to serving as an Ambassador for a minimum of two semesters and must be available to attend majority of scheduled events
- Gain leadership skills and experience
- Professional shirt provided to wear at events
- Meals provided at catered programs
- Letter of recommendation from the dean or program chair
- Gift card
How to Apply:
Those interested in applying as a College of Nursing Ambassador must complete the Ambassador Application, submit a copy of your resume, and provide 1 letter of reference.
Please send application, resume, and letter of reference to Student Services, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Collier Building 4405, or mail to 3000 Arlington Avenue, Mail Stop 1026, Toledo, OH 43614.
- Forms and Resources
- Honor's Program
- Library Information
- Success Coach Program
If you are a prospective nursing student and would like to learn more about our BSN program or visit our Heath Science Campus for a tour, please contact Student Services at email@example.com or 419.383.5810. College of nursing tours are available Monday thru Friday at 1:15 p.m. (please call ahead for appointment).