Office of Quality and Continuous Learning
- Strategic Objectives
- Progress and Project Highlights
- OQCL Outcomes
- Professional Development
- Leadership, Management and Organization Development: Provide opportunities for professional learning and a UT non-credit curriculum that connects core competencies, skill gaps and performance management plans. Assist UT areas with enhancing productivity, teamwork and cultural issues as well as analysis, assessment and strategy formulation.
- Continuous Improvement - Institutional Projects and Initiatives: Identify annually continuous improvement projects throughout UT through project teams, designed with timelines for project completion.
- Standard and Metrics (Academic and Non-Academic): Continuous Improvement projects and processes at UT will result in a UT community expectation of greater accountability for higher standards and metrics.
- Benchmarking and Global Perspective: Benchmarking other higher educational institutions as well as researching appropriate national event information to maintain interaction with exemplary practices as well as implementation of those appropriate to UT.