- Academic Administration Team
- Academic Affairs Standard Practice Guide
- New Employee Forms
- HR Hire Forms
- Faculty UTAD Account Activation
- Faculty Labor Relations
- Training Resources
- UT Policies
- UT Diversity
SECTION VII: GRANTS
OFFICE MAX PURCHASES
In order for grant accounts to be placed on The University OfficeMax on line system, the following procedures must be followed:
1. The OfficeMax Online request form must be completed and signed by the Principal Investigator (PI) and any individual that is designated by the PI to process Office Max orders. This action will serve as the Principal Investigator’s pre-approval of Office Max orders.
2. Once the form is completed fax the signed copy to Susan Brodie at OfficeMax and a copy to Grant Accounting Fax #419-530-8766.
3. Also, forward the signed original to Accounts payable via campus mail.
4. If the requested grant is approved the Grants Accounting office will email Steve Surface an approval to add the Grant(s) account to the OfficeMax list.
5. Once an OfficeMax order is made, the individual placing the order will complete a Fast Order Requisition with the appropriate grant account number(s) and a description of the materials ordered.
6. The Fast Order Requisition must be signed by the PI and the individual who placed the order. In cases where a PI orders direct a second signature is required of either the supervisor or the Business Manager for the department.
7. Once an order is processed and received all receipts must be attached to the Fast Order Requisition and submitted to accounts payable by the 15th of the month.
8. If appropriate procedures are not followed and documentation is not provided to Accounts Payable in a timely manner, the grant account will be removed from the OfficeMax list and departments will be responsible for charging the expenses to the department account.
The MySP website is a tool available for those that would like to view detailed information on a grant. In order to access the MySP website you must first obtain permission from the Grants Accounting department. To do so, please send an email to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org with your UTAD account name and Rocket No.
Once access has been granted, you may access the MySP website located under the Grants Accounting website or by clicking on the below link.
Once the site is up, you will be asked to input your username and password to login. If you are a Principal Investigator (PI), selecting Awards from the very top of the site will display your awards for which you have a role of principal investigator (on those being managed by Grant's Accounting). Selecting an award from the list will display some identifying award information and then allow you to see financial information at either an award or index level. In the financial information you can view the budget versus expense report and detail expenses grid. You can export the grid to Excel and the report can be exported to the format of your choice. Monthly Reports will display reports for the prior month.
If you are not an investigator, you must use the Search function, from the very top of the site, to find the investigator, award, or index. Once that is selected you can view the same information as defined for the primary investigator.If you are experiencing difficulties with this site please contact Sherry Blosser at 419-530-3669 or email: email@example.com