100% tuition and academic fees for the length of the scholarship (4 yr., 3 1/2 yr., 3 yr., 2 1/2 yr., or 2 yr.)
$1,200 per year book allowance ($600 per semester)
$300 – $500 monthly stipend (depending on academic status)
Nursing Student Scholarships
Nursing scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
These scholarships cover additional BSN program expenses (i.e. uniforms, immunizations, testing, etc.)
- U.S. Citizen
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- 19+ ACT or 920+ SAT
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Defense Physical Examination
- Meet Army Height and Weight standards
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test
- Interview with the Professor of Military Science
- Be at least 17 years of age by October 1 of your freshman year
- Satisfactorily explain any record of arrest and/or civil conviction.
- Accept a commission in the U.S Army upon completion of training.
- Scholarship students usually serve 4 years Active Duty and 4 years Reserve or Ready
- Some may serve 6 years in Reserves or National Guard and 2 years Ready Reserve
Army ROTC has always been a recognized source of financial aid; making awards available to thousands of high-caliber students each year. We offer scholarships to quality students who demonstrate leadership potential, academic accomplishment, athletic skill, and a desire to become military leaders.
To find out more about Army ROTC scholarships contact:
Mr. Jeff Ovenden via email- email@example.com or phone – (419) 530-4696.
You can also visit the national Army ROTC website to apply for a four year scholarship.