100% tuition and academic fees for the length of the scholarship (4 yr., 3 1/2 yr., 3 yr., 2 1/2 yr., or 2 yr.)
$1,200 per year book allowance ($600 per semester)
$300 – $500 monthly stipend (depending on academic status)
Nursing Student Scholarships
Nursing scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
These scholarships cover additional BSN program expenses (i.e. uniforms, immunizations, testing, etc.)
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Be at least 17 years of age by October 1 of your freshman year
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Defense Physical Examination
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet physical standards
- Interview with the Professor of Military Science
- Satisfactorily explain any record of arrest and/or civil conviction
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve
Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
upon completion of training
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Army ROTC has always been a recognized source of financial aid; making awards available to thousands of high-caliber students each year. We offer scholarships to quality students who demonstrate leadership potential, academic accomplishment, athletic skill, and a desire to become military leaders.
To find out more about Army ROTC scholarships contact:
Mr. Jeff Ovenden via email- firstname.lastname@example.org or phone – (419) 530-4696.
You can also visit the national Army ROTC website to apply for a four year scholarship.