Student Services

How do I become a UT student?

New and Transfer Students

Ifyou have never previously attended UT, you may apply for admission online at, or contact the following offices:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Room 1300 Rocket Hall
1-800-UTOLEDO extension 5720

Office of Undergraduate Admission, Adult, Transfer, International
Room 1060 Rocket Hall
1-800-UTOLEDO extension 5757

Readmit Students

If you have previously attended UT and have not attended another college or university since leaving UT, call the College of Arts and Sciences Student Services office, 419.530.2671, to schedule an appointment with an academic adviser to be readmitted.

Readmit Students with Transfer Credit

If you transferred to another college or university after you stopped attending classes at UT, you must reapply for admission to UT as a transfer student and submit official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended. For additional information, visit

Last Updated: 6/9/16