Program Dates (Spring 2016 Admits)
Students admitted for the 2016 Spring semester (Classes beginning in January)
Orientation registration for spring admits will begin in mid-October 2015. As a new a student admitted for the spring semester, you have two options for completing orientation:
- Students may optionally complete orientation online (100% online) through the online orientation registration system on the New Student Tab
- This option is best for students who are technically savvy and have strong computer skills. If you are uncomfortable using computers, please do not select this option. Students under the age of 25 may only select a Rocket Launch program date.
- Preferred Web Browser to complete online orientation: Mozilla Firefox 5.0, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer Version 7. All of these Browsers can be downloaded for FREE through the Internet.
- Attend a Rocket Launch program on campus
- Friday, December 11, 2015
- Thursday, January 7, 2016
The Reservation system for these dates will open in mid-October 2015. Your college experience begins at Orientation. It is strongly encouraged that you attend an on-campus Rocket Launch date to ensure you get the personal interaction with UT students, faculty and staff.