Please report to the Student Union second level for check-in at 9:00 a.m. on the day of your program.
During check-in, you will receive the schedule of the program activities and a name
Orientation begins at 9:30 a.m. and lasts until approximately 5 p.m. All placement tests must be completed prior to orientation.
Orientation Program Includes:
- General Check-in (Student Union)
- Immunization Verification (MMR documentation)
- Continental Breakfast
- Rocket-Style General Welcome
- Academic Expectations Presentation
- Connecting with UT Student/Administrator Panel
- Getting Down to Business
- Information Fair
- College Meeting (Advising & Registration)
- Right on the Money
- Military Service Center Orientation (for military students)
- Program Evaluation/Rocket Card Pick-Up