- Rocket Launch New Undergraduates
- Rocket Transition Transfer Students
- Rocket Re-Launch
- New Student Convocation
- Orientation Leader Application
- Activate your UTAD Account
- Students with Disabilities
- Program Dates
- Changing Majors
- Registering for Orientation
- Placement Testing
- College Contact Information
- Student ID
- Mandatory Forms to Complete
- Immunization Records
- Reminders/What to Bring to Orientation
- Orientation Fee
- Directions to UT
- Area Hotels
- Orientation Parking
- Military Service Center Orientation
- Student Legal Services
Rocket Hall, Room 1750
In order to obtain a Student ID, students must submit their own photo. Below are the steps for photo submission and photo requirements.
* Photo must be free of any item on your head
* Photo must be free of anything covering your face
* Photo must be of your full face
* Photo must be of you by yourself
* In order to obtain your ID, you must appear in person and present a second photo ID (license, passport, or state issued ID)
Steps for photo submission:
1) Be sure to Activate your UTAD account first. You should only submit your photo if you have been accepted to UT, as a charge of $35 for the ID will be assessed to your student account at UT.
2) Log into the myUT Portal. Visit the New Student Tab in the myUT Portal. Click on "Student ID" on the blue bar menu.
3) Once you are in the link to submit the photo for your Student ID, be sure to select the ID Pickup location as Main Campus. Follow the steps for photo submission.
Students attending Rocket Launch or Rocket Transition (on campus) will receive their ID at the program if this process is completed three days prior to the student's scheduled orientation date.
Transfer students completing orientation online will need to come to campus to pick up their ID.
If you have questions about the photo submission process or your Student ID, please contact 419.530.5842 (ID Office).