Student ID (Rocket Card)
In order to obtain a Student ID (Rocket Card), students must submit their own photo. Below are the steps for photo submission and photo requirements.
* Photo must be free of any item on your head
* Photo must be free of anything covering your face
* Photo must be of your full face
* Photo must be of you by yourself
Steps for photo submission:
1) Be sure to Activate your UTAD account first. You should only submit your photo if you have been accepted to UT, as a charge of $35 for the ID will be assessed to your student account at UT.
2) Log into the myUT Portal and click on the New Student tab. Select "Student ID" on the left sidebar.
3) Once you are in the link to submit the photo for your Student ID, be sure to select the ID Pickup location as Main Campus. Follow the steps for photo submission.
You can pick up your ID at your convenience in Room 1550 in the Student Union.
If you have questions about the photo submission process or your Student ID, please contact 419.530.5842.