- Parent & Family Home
- Parent & Family FAQ
- Freshmen Orientation
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Trouble Shooting Life's Challenges (TLC)
- UT Customer Care
- Orientation Presentations
- Registration Cancellation Process & Communication
- PARENT & FAMILY WEEKEND
October 18-20, 2013
- FAMILY CONNECTIONS newsletter
- Sign up for E-Newsletter
- Letting Go Tips
- Top Questions to ask your student
- College Board
Contact Us1.800.586.5336 firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Toledo's Parent and Family Handbook is for parents, guardians, and
family members of UT students.
We hope the handbook will be helpful in sharing information about the University and it's resources.
The handbook provides information about a variety of areas. Review content in it's entirety or by subject matter.
- Parent & Family Handbook
- Academic Colleges
- Records and Information Access
- Services to Support Student Academic Success
- Student Life at UT
- Campus Resources
- Commitment to Diversity
- Health and Well-Being
- Campus Safety
In an effort to reduce paper consumption the Handbook is available online as a PDF only; it will not be printed and mailed home. Alternative formats available upon request.