Parking Services Information
- Auxiliary Services Home
- Parking Services Home
- Affiliate Account Request
- Permit Types
- Where may I park
- Requirements & Agreement
- Parking Permit Cancellation Form
- How to update your MyAccount Information
- How to Appeal a Ticket
- UT Parking Policy
Definition of an Affiliate:
A affiliate is an individual or group of individuals who conduct daily business on UT's campus but are not attending classes or financially compensated by the University; such as students or employees. Affiliates could be a consultant, University of Toledo Employees, visiting faculty/staff/residents/students and many other entities that do business on our campuses.
How does an Affiliate obtain a Rocket Number and/or a UTAD account?
The sponsoring University Department needs to complete the Affiliate Request/Update of UTAD & rocket Number form for each affiliate. This form is on the UT Community Tab of the UT Portal (click here for the tutorial).
How does a Deparmental employee receive access to the Affiliate Request Form?
There are two ways for university personnel to obtain access to the form:
1) The Departmental Administrator can place a help desk ticket listing the name of the person within their department that needs to have the access.
2) The Departmental Administrator can send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the name of the individual within the department that needs to have the access.
What happens once the Affiliate's Rocket Number and/or a UTAD account has been created?
The requester will receive notification of the affiliates Rocket Number. The requester the notifies the affiliate and helps them update their MyUT Account (click here for tutorial). Once their MyUT Account has been updated the affiliate will have the ability to secure parking and other services on campus. Please note that access to some systems might require the requester to work with other departments such as IT, Pharmacy, Lab to gain access to these systems.