Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall room 1227, Phone: 419.530.2010
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center room 155, Phone: 419.383.1904
Depending upon the interest level expressed by external parties, focus groups or consortia can be readily established in selected
categories and technical areas. These groups would meet on a regular basis and bring together investigators from different
who share a general interest in the overall topic or have a specific interest in some aspect of the topic.
For example, some consortia already established and formalized internally because of compelling common interests, are listed below. Participating institutions and/or departments are indicated within parentheses.
- Oncology-Basic Research, New Drug Discovery, Dietary Supplements (UT MC and HSC; SVMMC; BGSU)
- Chiral Auxiliaries For Synthesis of Enantiomerically Defined Drugs
- Molecular Modeling/Statistical Methods (UT MBC, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics and Math Departments; Private Sector)
- Critical Care And Topical Soft Drugs (UT; SVMMC)
- Human Drug Metabolism Database (IUPAC; IUPHAR)
Technical descriptions of specific programs being undertaken witin the CD3's Research Portfolio are available upon request.
MBC - Medicinal and Biological Chemistry Department.
IUPAC - International Union of Pure & Applied Chemistry
IUPHAR - International Union of Pharmacology