Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall room 1227, Phone: 419.530.2010
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center room 155, Phone: 419.383.1904
- ACPE Standards for Accreditation and Complaint Form
- Advising Information
- Student Handbook
- Internship License
- Online Courseware - WebCT
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Residency Programs
- Student & Faculty Pledge
- Student Forms
- Student Affairs Survey, BSPS
- Student Affairs Survey, PREP
- Student Affairs Survey, PharmD
- CPPS Student Newsletter
- Scholarships and Tuition
- TAP/P4 Challenge
- Student of the Month Nomination
To increase the awareness of the importance of professional conduct in the College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, a committee of students and faculty members developed a mutual pledge that was approved by the students and faculty in April 2005. We hope this pledge serves as a reminder to students and faculty that their actions and behaviors in meeting their mutual obligations are a reflection of their attitudes toward the profession and the College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- We pledge our utmost effort to acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviors required to fulfill all educational objectives established by the faculty.
- We uphold the professional virtues of honesty, compassion, integrity, fidelity, and dependability in all aspects of our academic and professional life.
- We pledge to embrace the highest standards of the pharmacy profession, to conduct ourselves as professionals, and to demonstrate respect for faculty, colleagues, and patients.
- We are committed to the just treatment of all faculty, staff, fellow students, and patients regardless of gender, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
- As professionals, we pledge to assist our fellow students in meeting their educational and professional obligations.
- We pledge our utmost effort to ensure that all components of our educational programs for students are of the highest caliber.
- We pledge to value our role as mentors to students. In doing so, we will maintain the highest professional standards in our interactions with students, colleagues, staff and patients.
- We pledge to demonstrate respect for students, colleagues, staff and patients. We are committed to the just treatment of all students, staff, fellow faculty, and patients regardless of gender, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
- We pledge our assistance towards resolution of students’ personal or academic problems when they are brought to our attention.
- We value expressions of professional attitudes and behaviors and encourage the intellectual, personal and professional growth of our students.
- We will not tolerate abuse or exploitation of our students.
- We encourage any student who experiences mistreatment or who witnesses mistreatment or unprofessional behavior to report the facts (preferably in writing) immediately to appropriate faculty or staff; we treat all such reports as confidential and do not tolerate reprisals or retaliations of any kind.
Adapted from Cohen, J.J. Our compact with tomorrow’s doctors. Academic Medicine. 2002; 77:475-480, and "A Covenant Between
Faculty and Students," Auburn University, Harrison School of Pharmacy.