Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Health Science Campus
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center
Assistant Clinical Professor
- Doctor of Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
- Pharmacist, The University of Toledo Medical Center
- Clinical Lecturer, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medication Education Program Delivered by APPE Student Pharmacists to Improve Patient Satisfaction in a Teaching Hospital. Presented at 2013 AACP Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL.
- Role of a Faculty Member Student Coordinator in Creating a Structured IPPE Approach. Presented at 2009 AACP Annual Meeting in Boston, MA.
- Structured Longitudinal Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) Blocks Using a Faculty-Member Student Coordinator. Presented at 2009 AACP Annual Meeting in Boston, MA.
- Anita T. Stonehill R.Ph., Pharm. D. Candidate, Vincent F. Mauro, Pharm. D. Management of Drug-Induced Torsades de Pointes (Update). Micromedex Drug Consults,1997.
- Rho Chi Honor Society