Gayle Kamm, Pharm.D.
- Doctor of Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, The University of Toledo
- Chemical and Ceramic Engineering, The Ohio State University
Neurology / Ambulatory Care
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, University of Toledo College of Pharmacy, Toledo, OH
- Interdisciplinary Tram Clinical Pharmacist, Geriatrics Center at Wolfe Creek
- Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacist, University of Toledo Medical Center, Center for Neurological Disorders
- Interdisciplinary Tram Clinical Pharmacist, University of Toledo Medical Center, Parkinson’s Disease Center
- Laurie S. Mauro, Pharm.D., Gayle Kamm, Pharm.D., Steven J. Martin, Pharm.D. Use of PharmD Students as Teaching Assistants in a Professional Practice Development Course. Poster presented at: American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy annual meeting; 2013 July 13-17; Chicago, Illinois
- Kamm Gayle. Large Pipeline and New Safety Issues Likely to Change 1st Line Recommendations for Multiple Sclerosis. The Mental Health Clinician, August 2012 (Vol. 2, Iss. 2)
- Peeters MJ, Kamm GL, Beltyukova SA. A computer-based module for prescribing error instruction. Am J Pharm Educ 2009; 73(6):101.
Rho Chi Honor Society